Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Development - multi.art.studio
Para: exim-users
CC: Dennis Skinner
Assunto: Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic
Hello Denis,

Dennis Skinner wrote:

>There is a perl library you may find helpful: File::Tail. There used to
>be a popb4smtp.pl script out there that I found useful for such things.
>It seems that the owner of it has lost his webspace. I have a copy if
>you would like to see it. I was able to modify it to use a db backend
>instead of just touching files so it can be used in a multi-server
>environment. I can send those modifications as well if you are
>interested.

hmm, i think i know it, maybe we use the same script ;)
i modified it to parse logged-in accounts from courier-imap/pop3 maillog

it would be great for me to have this script in a modified version using
database, like postgres,
or mysql.
i would be very grateful if you could send your script to me, or the list ;)

thanks in advance,
yours
volker