Re: [Exim] Not talking to IMAP sessions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Karl R. Balsmeier
A: Bruce Richardson
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Not talking to IMAP sessions
Well, it's directly related to Mailman usage, the two are combined on one
server, and it serves as list manager, it talks to another main mail
machine that holds user accounts accessed by IMAP clients quite a bit.

People using IMAP clients post to the list, it it does not see them.

Your explanation tells me I must look at the Mailman logs to determine the
problem. It also makes sense, because when using ./exim -d9 -bd no
traffic to the list shows when folks using pop3d does show.

It must be mailman then. Exim would have caught the error otherwise,
thanks much!

-krb