Re: [Exim] Not talking to IMAP sessions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Richardson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Not talking to IMAP sessions
On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 03:11:26PM -0700, Karl R. Balsmeier wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I noticed my box will talk to pop3d sessions, but not IMAP, is there a
> transport or director that can solve this?

There seems to be some kind of confusion, here: Exim is an MTA. It does
SMTP and LMTP. POP and IMAP have nothing to do with MTAs, unless you're
doing something like POP before SMTP. What are you trying to achieve?

--
Bruce

I see a mouse. Where? There, on the stair. And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill. -- Harry Hill