Re: [Exim] exim3 is OpenRelay

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: chris
A: exim-users
Cc: chrisbaker
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim3 is OpenRelay
> Since two weeks I'm using exim3 (Debian package). I know that this is
> a little bit old, but I want to use the packages Debian offers me and
> so I can't use exim4.
> Last week I got the message from ORDB that my server is an open relay.
> I found out that exim accepts addresses like this one:

I have become a big fan of Debian, too. All the Debian experts I know
have had good experiences with stuff in Debian "testing." Exim 4.x is in
testing, so you may try to upgrade everything to testing.

I probably tested my Exim server a dozen times before actually putting
on the Internet. I also had a thread on here a while ago entitled "open
relay prevention."

I compiled Debian from source and installing that way. But I had to do
to that way to do graylisting. It's working beautifully on a Pentium 3 450
with 128 MB.

You can also find more on a later Exim package for Debian here:

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-
cvs/README.greylisting