Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone b…

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Brian Kendig
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone but me?
On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 00:13, Brian Kendig wrote:
> I want to refuse all messages that come from MAILER-DAEMON@* and are
> NOT addressed to brian@???.
>
> I have a vanity domain and I'm the only user on my mail server.

So the only valid recipient in that domain is brian@???,
right?

In that case cut out all these conditionals, make sure that your routers
handle enchanter.net correctly (ie route brian@.. correctly and decline
all other users @enchanter.net.

Then make sure that in your RCPT TO acl you have
  accept domains    = +local_domains
    endpass
    message        = unknown user
    verify        = recipient

local_domains of course needs to include enchanter.net in a domainlist
directive in the main part of the exim config.

    Nigel.