[Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone but m…

Autor: Brian Kendig
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone but me?
I want to refuse all messages that come from MAILER-DAEMON@* and are
NOT addressed to brian@???.

I have a vanity domain and I'm the only user on my mail server. I get
a lot of erroneous bounce messages at my site. For example,
MAILER-DAEMON@??? sent a message to 'yvhccqt@???' to know
that spam sent from that address couldn't be delivered -- of course,
there is no such address 'yvhccqt@???'; that was forged by a
spammer. This is a problem because I have a special_transport rule to
put all email to any address on my server into my own mailbox.

What's the proper way to set up an ACL to do this?