Re: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?
Hi Sartorelli,, on Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:46:00 +1200 you wrote:

> Does anyone have some PHP code which parses the main log file? I'm sure
> I can cobble something together, but it sure wouldn't be pretty (me not
> being a programmer by anyone's standards).

Have you checked out 'eximstats'? You might find it will already do
much/all of what you need without having to write your own scripts.

To answer your actual question: yes, I have, and it plugs into "logwatch"
but it's horribly ugly and I'm intending to mostly replace it with
eximstats when I get time. If you're still interested, mail me offlist.

Tim