Re: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?

Autor: Development - multi.art.studio
A: Sartorelli, Kevin
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?
hi

Sartorelli, Kevin wrote:

>Does anyone have some PHP code which parses the main log file?

hmm, do you want parse the logs by apache/php? thats not a good idea i
think because apache needs
at least read access to the logfiles ;)
sharing more than needed with a webserver is not a good idea....(maybe
in local environment but not for security reasons)

i use eximstat for now, great,
...till i got time to test some of the system filter mechanism.
but parsing the logs every time again and again pushes load up to 10
sometimes logs growing in the sky.

volker