Re: [Exim] exim segvaulting on debian testing

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim segvaulting on debian testing
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

> # exim4 -d -M 1BIxmh-0005DC-7P
> Exim version 4.31 uid=0 gid=0 pid=26437 D=fbb95cfd

> Non-recipients:
> Empty Tree
> ---- End of tree ----
> recipients_count=2
> body_linecount=19 message_linecount=44          <== [1]
> post-process Mail@??? (2)             <== [2]
> Segmentation fault

As far as I can see, the only way that [1] can be followed by [2] is if
the message has too many Received: header lines, and is about to be
bounced for that reason. Needless to say, my test suite does have a test
for too many Received: headers, and it does not crash. Therefore, there
is something special about the messages that are giving you trouble. Can
you send me the -H file of one of them (off list), so that I can try to
reproduce the crash, please?