RE: [Exim] Exim MySQL Problems

Autor: Florian Schicker [Nessus Office]
A: eli-list, exim-users
CC: ph10
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exim MySQL Problems
sorry i forgot to say that i dont have smtp_accept_max_per_host set as a db
lookup.
outgoing mail or local mail does not exist on this server, it's only a
manualroute server in front of the
"real" mailserver. the mysql processes i watched showed all "sleep" state.

the only database lookups are:

hide mysql_servers = localhost/db/user/password

BLOCKEDDOMAINS = ${lookup mysql{SELECT blockeddomains FROM exim}}
WHITEDOMAINS = ${lookup mysql{SELECT whitedomains FROM exim}}
RELAY_TO_DOMAINS = ${lookup mysql{SELECT relaydomain FROM exim_hub where
relaydomain='$domain'}{$value}}
RELAY_FROM_HOSTS = ${lookup mysql{SELECT relay_from_hosts FROM exim}}

smart_route:
    driver = manualroute
    domains = +relay_to_domains
    transport = remote_smtp
    condition = ${lookup mysql {select relaydomain from exim_hub \
                  where relaydomain='$domain'}{$value}}
    route_list = * "${lookup mysql {select smarthost from exim_hub \
                      where relaydomain='$domain'}{$value}}"

---- snap

greetings,

Florian