[Exim] EXIM 4 | Sender/Callout | Exceptions

Author: Clark Stacer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] EXIM 4 | Sender/Callout | Exceptions

Hi all.

I¹m running EXIM 4.30.

I would like to instate sender verification callouts, however, there are a
few of the company¹s clients that don¹t have proper mail configurations that
will respond correctly to the callout, so their email gets rejected by my
server (which is, of course, unacceptable). As much as I would like to
simply tell them to get their stuff straight, this is not an option. I
tried for several hours to configure the ACL to NOT do sender/callout for
these domain names/smtp hosts, but never got it working, so I¹ve had to turn
off callouts.

So, my question is, how can I configure the ACL to NOT do sender/callout on
just a few domain names/smtp hosts?

Thanks!
Clark Stacer
cds@???