Re: [Exim] Final timeout during SMTP conversation with Watch…

Autor: Jerry Nicholls
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Final timeout during SMTP conversation with Watchguard firewalls
On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 12:09, John Burnham wrote:

> Oh joy.... So the best I can do is try and get a list of domains I'm
> having issues with and contact someone there and try to get them to fix
> this ? Why am I filled with a sense of despair ?
> John

Ah, so this isn't a Watchguard that you have control over then ? Erk.

Jerry.
--
Jerry Nicholls                         E: Jerry.Nicholls@???
Core Internet Systems Designer         W:            http://www.zen.co.uk/