[Exim] Final timeout during SMTP conversation with Watchguar…

Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Final timeout during SMTP conversation with Watchguard firewalls
I appear to be experiencing problems sending mail from a server running
Exim 4.30 to servers that seem to be running Watchguard. The entire SMTP
conversation takes place - all the data has been sent but then the
receiving server does not send a 2xx OK response, so Exim just sits
there and eventually times out. A quick web search shows this has been a
known issue but I couldn't find an obvious solution. Has anyone else
encountered this problem and, if so, has anyone found a solution ? Even
an RTFM pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John