[Exim] Virtual domain and alias problem

Autor: Björn Lindström
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Virtual domain and alias problem
I have this router in my config:

virtual:
driver = redirect
domains = dsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim/virtual
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*{/usr/local/etc/exim/virtual/$domain}}
no_more

And here is a typical $domain alias file:

# Alias.
server: bkhl

# The rest to sten.
*: sten

Now, the problem is that it seems like the messages will first be
redirected according to the right alias files, which sends them along
to the alias file corresponding to the canonical name of the server.

That file is the one above. As a result, *everything* is redirected to
the user sten.

How do I get it to just use _one_ of the virtual domain alias files?

(I would think that's what no_more means, but no such luck.)

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl@???>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/