RE: [Exim] Need more examples in docs

Autor: Troy Settle
A: 'Bruce Richardson', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Need more examples in docs

Where the hell did that comment come from?

PHP is the language that the forum (phpBB) is written in, and has nothing to
do with the content of the board, which happens to be stored in a SQL
database (probably MySQL). So, along your line of thought:

I think that has more do do with the quality of the MySQL
user community than the message boards.

No, I'm not seroius with this comment, I'm just making a point. I do agree,
however, that message boards are a very poor method of communication for a
technical community. Mailing lists are best, and for a community
documentation project, a Wiki would be great.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks