Re: [Exim] about quota

Author: Development - multi.art.studio
To: Torsten Mueller
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] about quota
hey thanks :)

i also find some good stuff, same as yours with some documentation :)
http://www.flatmtn.com/computer/Linux-Exim4.html#Exim4-6.3

i used the same config now with some modifications, did you have success
with your bouncing-mails?
i set threshold to 10% and got more than this in my maildir, but exim
doesnt bounce mails to the owner of the account.
is this done only a few times or everytime a mail was received and
delivered?

thanks
volker