Re: [Exim] Is SPF for me?

Author: Andreas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Exim] Is SPF for me?
Greg A. Woods wrote:
>>That's simply not true. With ?all it makes a great greylisting /
>>sidlining tool.
>

> Actually it is 100% true.
>
> Besides, if greylisting actually works for your site then you sure as
> heck don't need SPF to facilitate it. SPF is rather pointless all round.

As long as you don't get constantly Joe Jobbed. If there would be
sufficient usable SPF setups, i.e. using "-all" and if sufficient sites
would parse SPF this abuse would come to an end.

There *is* quite some sense in using SPF. And don't tell me to go after
the spammers as long as you don't pay for it. Smaller companies can't
afford this luxury.
--
Andreas Steinmetz                       SPAMmers use robotrap@???