Re: [Exim] Using IMAP protocol to SEND email ??

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Using IMAP protocol to SEND email ??
Phillip - I don't think it's too late to do it right. I think it would
be trivial to make it work if there were agreement out there. And - I'm
not saying to get rid of the current system - but to add this as a way
of solving a problem.

I suppose what would need to happen - the tough part - is to create
agreement on this. I assume you - speaking for Exim - would welcome
this. How do we get the right people together?