[Exim] L001: uvscan local_scan() function updated a little

Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] L001: uvscan local_scan() function updated a little
Hi,

I've received one bug report about my local_scan(), and I'm grateful to
Kevin Smith who fixed it before I managed to read the bug report!

It's in production use on mail.dcs.qmul.ac.uk--I don't use exiscan with
uvscan because I do use it with clamd :)

    http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/~mb/local_scan/local_scan.c

As far as I'm aware it requires exim >= 4.14, but if you're building an
Exim you might as well build the latest!

Hopefully the code contains enough comments to make writing your own
local_scan() function a little easier.

Matt