[Exim] Implementing Quotas on gateway system with no spool f…

Autor: Andrew Nelson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Implementing Quotas on gateway system with no spool files ?
Hi,

I'm using Exim on a gateway machine (filtering some email and handling
unknown users etc before it actually gets to my mail server).

If I have an updated list of addresses who are using 80% of their mail
quota (and need to be warned) and another file with a list of addresses
who have exceeded their quota.

How could I tell Exim to treat them like normal quotas and
send them a warning at 80% and block at 100% ?

I've tried filters (system and per-user) and it seems a bit difficult.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Personalise your mobile chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to
http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp