RE: [Exim] Permissions problem

Autor: james.edward
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Permissions problem
OK thanks i knew it would be a setting smomewhere - i needed to add mode =606
to get it to work, now my knowhow of chmod is limited but isnt the 60X part
for "other" and if so i find this a security risk - any idea how i wound find
out what user or group i need to make the mail to belong to to get the imap
user in the same group? will i need to head over to the courier mailing list?