Re: [Exim] Re: 554 after 450 not counting as a reject?

Autor: Scott Call
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: 554 after 450 not counting as a reject?
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:

> The one that applies to the relevant command (which indeed is the one that it
> reports believing).

Okay I understand this now (I was thinking the 450 and 554 were
sequential, I wasn't taking pipelining into account). Now the only mystery
is why Postfix 450's invalid recipients instead of 550's them. Seems to
put undue load on the sender's MTA.... Not that I expect an answer since
this is, of course, exim-users, but it does make one wonder.

-S