[Exim] Journal files remaining in the spool files

Author: Karlsen, Steve, VF UK - Technology (TS)
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Journal files remaining in the spool files
Hi,

Currently using Exim 4.30, have noticed that the J-files or journal files do not get removed from the spool directory, after a message has been successfully been delivered to it's destination. I've got J files that have been in the spool directory for about 20 days.
Any ideas why they're not being deleted.

Incidentally, I thought that I had posted a question regarding frozen messages about a week ago, although I cannot see that it was successfully posted, maybe it didn't get delivered. In anycase if it did and people answered but didn't get any reply from me, sincere apologies. My hotmail account is doing funny things at the moment, so I don't seem to get mail from exim-users anymore, I'll have to look at the filters.

Cheers
an many thanks

Steve

E-mail : steve.karlsen@???

Vodafone Limited
Registered Office : The Courtyard, 2-4 London Rd, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1JX
Registered in England No. 1471587