Re: [Exim] Feature Request - SOA email address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Russell King
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Marc Perkel
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Feature Request - SOA email address
On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 04:28:05PM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Geneally the IP I'm looking for would be the Sender Host IP.
>
> What I want to do - among other things - is if I get a virus I can send
> an email to the person in charge of the DNS who passed the virus on to
> my server - and email them automatically with the header info of the
> person infected.
>
> Might also be interesting to use for automated spam complaints.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on this?

And you expect the DNS admin (who could be someone different from
the people providing the bandwidth for or hosting the server) to
do what ?

This sounds like a case of "ah, an accessible email address, lets
spam that with our spam complaints because we don't like using
postmaster@ or abuse@."

--
Russell King