[Exim] Feature Request - SOA email address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc Perkel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Feature Request - SOA email address
Here's a feature I'd love to have. I'd like a command that would return
the SOA address email field of and IP that I passed to it. Specifically
- the email address of the person in charge of DNS for that IP.

Geneally the IP I'm looking for would be the Sender Host IP.

What I want to do - among other things - is if I get a virus I can send
an email to the person in charge of the DNS who passed the virus on to
my server - and email them automatically with the header info of the
person infected.

Might also be interesting to use for automated spam complaints.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?