Re: [Exim] matching sender_helo_name in a named list

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tor Slettnes
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Franz Georg Köhler
Υ/ο: Exim-users list, Anand Buddhdev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] matching sender_helo_name in a named list
On Apr 20, 2004, at 12:56, Franz Georg Köhler wrote:
> On Di, Apr 20, 2004 at 07:45:31 +0200, Anand Buddhdev
> <anand@???> wrote:
>> domainlist local_domains = mysql;select distinct domain from users \
>> where domain='$domain';
>>
>> I then use the named list "local_domains" in various tests in the RCPT
>> ACL.
> This is what I use:
>
>   deny    message = Invalid HELO ($sender_helo_name): Your name is
> hard to believe.
>           hosts   = !+relay_from_hosts
>           log_message = Forged HELO detected
>           condition = ${if eq
> {${lc:$sender_helo_name}}{${lc:$domain}}{yes}{no}}

That probably will not cut it in Anand's case, because it seems like he
has a whole list of local domains. But maybe the following will (a
simplified version of what I use):

   deny message   = CAN-SPAM act violation
        condition = ${if eq {${lookup
dnsdb{a=$sender_helo_name}{$value}}}\
                            {$interface_address}\
                            {true}{false}}
        log_message = remote host used our name in HELO/EHLO greeting
        delay     = 20s

-tor