Re: [Exim] Exim as front door to Exchange

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Christopher Baker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim as front door to Exchange
> 2) How do you mean, "going to the Exim box"?

I mean from the Internet into the Exim box. I am able to telnet into on
port 25 from my home PC just fine. So, I think we just need to get the
Exim machine to send the mail to Exchange. I am just going to let the
Exchange server be its own SMTP server when it is sending out the
Internet. The MX record is set up.

> 3) Not sure how to answer that one. For mail coming into the Exim box from
> the Internet, destined for your Exchange server, you need to configure a
> manualroute router (before the primary SMTP router).

I'm not sure how to do this. I didn't see much on Manual Route in the
book. If that's easier than LDAP queries, I will do that. I already have
the how-to from the web site.

Chris

FRANK BURNS: Unless we each conform, unless we
obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there
is no possible way we can remain free.
_M*A*S*H_, "The Novocaine Mutiny"
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris@???, chrisbaker@???, cbaker2@???
"When you stop growing, you start dying."