[Exim] exiscan-acl-4.32-17 ...

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exim-users, exiscanusers
Subject: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.32-17 ...
.. is now at

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

I was not finished with merging patches and bugfixes when Philip
released 4.32, so you can expect another update in 1-2 weeks that
includes some of the feature extensions sent to me :)

The CHANGELOG:

17  - Added Brightmail Antispam support. Please read the
       new section in the docs for more information.

     - added Received: header in the .eml file. Exim
       adds the header only after complete message
       reception is complete, but SA needs it to run
       dnslist checks on direct-to MX spam.

     - Fixed potential segfault in tnef.c (thanks to John
       Dalbec)

     - Fixed missing prototypes in mime.c (thanks to Andreas
       Metzler)

     - Ran compilation on a picky Solaris compiler. Cleaned
       up a lot of warnings.

/tom