Re: [Exim] Incoming Message Size

Author: Alex Flores
To: Benjamin Ritcey
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incoming Message Size
Thanks for the reply. I don't know anything about SMTP/ESMTP...

Perhaps advertising ESMTP is part of my problem? The server
incoming1.fijiescapes.com is running Exim 4.30. Could the error message be
coming from my outgoing (ISP) server and not even reaching my server?

How would I go about changing the 3MB limit?