Re: [Exim] strange debug message when reading maildirsize fi…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Anand Buddhdev
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] strange debug message when reading maildirsize file
On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 11:54:29AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > > I will take a look and see if I can spot anything in the code that might
> > > cause this, but it doesn't sound as if it will be a straightforwardly
> > > easy bug to fix.
> >
> > Thanks for taking a look Philip. I'm going to turn off my list
> > delivery for a while...
>
> Please try the following simple patch. I think it might fix things. (For
> the next release, I have expanded the debugging information for this
> error, so that if this doesn't fix it, we'll get more info next time. If
> it proves necessary, I can let you have that patch too.)

Hi Philip,

I've just tried out this patch, and it seems to have solved the
problem. I no longer get the "unexpected character" warnings. I also
tried out the patch that Nico Erfurth posted on 30-3-2004, to do with
the quota file count bug, and his patch has also fixed the problem I
had reported. I think I'm now reasonably happy with exim's Maildir++
implementation. Thank you! :)

PS. I'm back on the list.

--
Anand Buddhdev