[Exim] Problem with default warning_delay_condition on MirBS…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Benny Siegert
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Problem with default warning_delay_condition on MirBSD
Hello,

I have just compiled exim 4.31 from the (unofficial) OpenBSD port. This is
on MirBSD, an OpenBSD derivative. It starts just fine. Now I tried to send
a mail to myself, but it never arrives. Instead, I get messages like the
following in my syslog:

Apr 11 21:56:22 amiras exim[8287]: 2004-04-11 21:56:22 1BCjcP-0000ae-3a
failed to expand condition "${if
match{$h_precedence:}{(?i)bulk|list|junk}{no}{yes}}" for delay_warning
option: missing } at end of "match" condition

Which is kind of odd, since the string mentioned seems to be a) hard-wired
and b) syntactically correct.

Has someone already had this problem? What might be the cause? (For the
record, exim actually delivers mails from the daily cronjob.) exim -bV
gives the following information:

Exim version 4.31 #1 built 11-Apr-2004 00:57:34
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: IPv6 Perl TCPwrappers OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb dsearch
passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf

The configuration file used is the standard one that comes with the source
distribution. I only commented out the "never_users" line.

Regards,
--Benny.

--
Common sense isn't.