Re: [Exim] root as return-path...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: Not accepting email from apache user (Was: Re: [Exim] root as return-path...)
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] root as return-path...
On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 05:48:26PM -0700, Jeff Lasman wrote:
> We've got a situation where a php program run from a hosted website is
> setting the return path as <root@???>.

Are you sure the php program is setting the return path? It's more
likely to be Exim. The php program will not be able to set the return
path unless it is running as a user that Exim trusts (root is not, by
default, one of those).

Look up these settings in the Exim documentation:

local_from_check
local_sender_retain
trusted_users
trusted_groups

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline. I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock