[Exim] test new configuration

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rossen Naydenov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] test new configuration
Hi guys,

As we are building new email architecture we need to test it before
putting it into production. I was wondering how to test it as we do not
have MX record set. Without this we cannot send and receive legitimate
mail right?
I guess we should point the MX record to the email gateway when we
start(see below).

The new design is like this:

    outer world

    email gateway (exim 4.31)

    email server (exim4.31)

Email gateway checks for spam and viruses and then delivers to the email
server. Email sends mail through the email gateway.
We test the exim configuration on the boxes but I don't think that this
is enough.
- --
Best Regards

Rossen Naydenov