Re: [Exim] Need help with a router lookup

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin M. Barrett
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Need help with a router lookup
Thank you Philip,

         That works!  I knew that I had missed something,   I had not used
that set of switches to test delivery.   I see that I would have most
likely found that error if I had.  Thanks again .

Kevin

At 05:02 AM 4/8/2004, you wrote:
>On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Kevin M. Barrett wrote:
>
> > # Remote Site Router:
> > user_remote:
> >    driver = manualroute
> > #  address_data  = ${tr {${lookup{boston}nis{mail.aliases}}} {,}{|}}
> > #  condition = "${if match {$local_part} {$address_data} {yes} {no}}"
> >    condition = "${if match {$local_part} {${tr
> > {${lookup{boston}nis{mail.aliases}}} {,}{|}}} {yes} {no}}"
> >    no_expn
> >    transport = remote_smtp
> >    user = ${local_part}
> >    route_list = mail.boston.com
> >    no_verify

> > I'm not seeing the mail getting sent to mail.boston.com it is all getting
> > deliver locally. I have tested the TR and Condition statement with exim
> > -be and they seem to be working. I'm sure that I've got an error in this
> > somewhere I'm just overlooking it. any Extra eyes care to tell me where
> > I've gone wrong?
>
>Try
>
> route_list = * mail.boston.com
>
>(Did you try testing routing with -bt -d ?)
>
>Philip
>
>--
>Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
>ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.
>Get the Exim 4 book:    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

Kevin M. Barrett

KMB IT Consulting, Inc