[Exim] Need help with a router lookup

Author: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Need help with a router lookup
Hi,

         I'm in need of a router that will have condition  based on a
lookup of the local_part being defined in an alias that is being served via
nis. and the lookup  returns a coma delimited string,therefor the reason
for the TR replacements

Here's what I have so far:

# Remote Site Router:
user_remote:
driver = manualroute
# address_data = ${tr {${lookup{boston}nis{mail.aliases}}} {,}{|}}
# condition = "${if match {$local_part} {$address_data} {yes} {no}}"
condition = "${if match {$local_part} {${tr
{${lookup{boston}nis{mail.aliases}}} {,}{|}}} {yes} {no}}"
no_expn
transport = remote_smtp
user = ${local_part}
route_list = mail.boston.com
no_verify

I'm not seeing the mail getting sent to mail.boston.com it is all getting
deliver locally. I have tested the TR and Condition statement with exim
-be and they seem to be working. I'm sure that I've got an error in this
somewhere I'm just overlooking it. any Extra eyes care to tell me where
I've gone wrong?

Thanks

Kevin M. Barrett

KMB IT Consulting, Inc