Re: [Exim] virtual domains aliases

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rossen Naydenov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Odhiambo Washington
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] virtual domains aliases
| Your order of routers is wrong. Put this router ABOVE the one that
| handles system_aliases:

Hi again,

I did put it ABOVE system_aliases and BELOW real_local, but this didn't
work as expected mail is still going to office@domain.

Here is what I was trying to achieve:
The router was originally without the asterisk(*)(in data =
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim4/aliases/$domain}}) and the
delivery was working fine, until I decided that we need all mail sent to
unknown user to be routed to office. So I checked the exim-users list
and found that adding the asterisk in the lsearch will do the trick. But
I guess I also have to rewrite something else.

- --
Best Regards

Rossen Naydenov
AEGIS-IS JSCo