[Exim] rerouting mail

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sherona
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] rerouting mail
Hi

We are running exim2.12 for majordomo on solaris 2.8
We are receiving a lot of viruses and are unable to put an anti-virus on the server as it is too old and won't cope with the load.
We do however have other mail servers running exim 4 with trend antivirus.

Is there any way we can force all mail from the majordomo server to the other servers which will then distribute the mail instead of the majordomo mail server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Cheers
sherona