Re: [Exim] not following spamd_address

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] not following spamd_address
On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 04:54:37PM -0400, Michael Johnson said:
> It appears the -i is the same as --listen-ip= and you need the ip of
> the interface, not the address you want to listed to. The -A gives you
> the Allowed IPs which could also be written out with
> --allowed-ips=host.
>
> Now, I'm still looking for how to get ClamAV to do the same thing.

In clamav.conf:
TCPSocket 3310
TCPAddr 127.0.0.1 (or external address, or 0.0.0.0 for all)

ClamAV has no built-in option like -A for spamassassin, but it has
tcpwrappers support, so set your hosts.allow/deny appropriately, and you
get the same effect.

HTH,
|  Stephen Gran                  | BOFH excuse #440:  Cache miss - please  |
|  steve@???             | take better aim next time               |