[Exim] Adding disclaimers to messages

Author: David Allen
To: uk-mail-managers, exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Adding disclaimers to messages
Hi folks
Apologies for cross posting and to anyone who gets this twice as a
result :)

It seems that the powers that be have decided that it would be 'a good
idea' to add a disclaimer to every email sent from the university. I
don't want to start a discussion, from a legal / social / aestetic point
of view, on the effectiveness or desirability of doing such a thing.
What I would like to hear is: -
1/ What are the technical consequences / pitfalls of attempting such a
thing?
2/ Has anyone done it using Exim 4 (we're using 4.20 and about to move
to 4.31) and if so how?

Sorry for provoking this topic again but somehow you can never find the
relevant arguments when you need them!

Thanks in advance.

Here's the disclaimer!
Please note that any any opinion expresssed or implied by the content of
this message is my own and should not be construed as representing the
opinion of either my employer or any of my colleagues.

David Allen
Manager - CMC Systems
Information Services
Queens University Belfast