[Exim] PAX Killing Exim 4.31?

Author: Scott Call
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] PAX Killing Exim 4.31?
I just had my exim 4.31 (+exiscan) killed by the Linux PAX facility on my
server.

Apr 5 15:49:43 anthy kernel: PAX: terminating task:
/usr/exim/bin/exim-4.31-1(sendmail):1233, uid/euid: 108/108, PC: 00000000,
SP: 5cd3044c
Apr 5 15:49:43 anthy kernel: PAX: bytes at PC: <invalid address>.

I searched the archive and found one reference to this happening in a 4.14
install but no resolution seemed to have been reached.

For silly legacy purposes I need to use bits of perl code to assit in
delivery, so I need to use the embedded perl functionality which seemed to
be indicated as a potential problem in the 4.14 case.

The server runs for long periods of time without crashing, but it would be
nice to have it not crash at all.

I have to admit I'm still coming up to speed on the PAX system, but if
there's a simple chpax I can execute to fix whatever reason the kernel is
killing it I would apreciate it.

Thanks
-Scott

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart