[Exim] exim + amavis problem

Author: exim user
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim + amavis problem
Dear all,

Sorry if this is not a pure exim question. I have amavisd (snapshot-20020300) install on my mandrake box with f-prot
and exim.

i found that the scanner just scan and report, and take no further action on
the virus file. is there anyway i can set in the amavisd.conf file to make
the scanner delete virus attachment once it detected ? or anything to set at the exim.conf?

following is my amavisd.conf virus part.

#
# Part III - Virus stuff
#

# Notify admin/sender/recipient?
$warnadmin = "yes";
$warnsender = "no";
$warnrecip = "no";

# Notify off-site recipients?
$warn_offsite = "no";

# List of local domains
# e.g. @local_domains = qw( dom.ain other.dom.ain );
@local_domains = qw();

# Location to put infected mail - empty for not quarantining
$QUARANTINEDIR = "/var/virusmails";

# Add X-Virus-Scanned line to mail?
$X_HEADER_TAG = "X-Virus-Scanned";
# Leave empty to add no header
$X_HEADER_LINE = "by AMaViS snapshot-20020300";

and this is the admin warning i got

Virus scanning report - 3. April 2004 17:44

F-PROT 3.12c
SIGN.DEF created 1. April 2004
SIGN2.DEF created 1. April 2004
MACRO.DEF created 24. March 2004

Search: /var/amavis/amavis-XXIucESL/parts
Action: Report only
Files: "Dumb" scan of all files
Switches: /ARCHIVE

Notice the "report only" , is there way for me to force it to be
clean/delete. Thanks !