[Exim] strange debug message when reading maildirsize file

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Anand Buddhdev
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] strange debug message when reading maildirsize file
I'm still testing exim 4.31 with the Maildir++ quota implementation.
Exim gives me these kind of debug messages often, when delivering
messages. A look at the source code indicates that exim has
encountered a syntax error in the maildirsize file when it gives such
an error, but I looked at the maildirsize files that were being
written out, and I didn't see anything wrong with them. Maildrop,
courier-imap and sqwebmail happily write data into these files without
any problems, but exim seems to find a syntax error very often, and it
forces a quota recalculation. This would be expensive on busy systems
with large mailboxes.

error in maildirsizefile: unexpected character 77: recalculating

error in maildirsizefile: unexpected character 184: recalculating

--
Anand Buddhdev
Celtel International