Re: [Exim] $domain in ACL's, and multiple RCPT TO's

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Avleen Vig
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Avleen Vig
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] $domain in ACL's, and multiple RCPT TO's
On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 09:36:23AM -0800, Avleen Vig wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 09:32:36AM -0800, Avleen Vig wrote:
> > If they should be sent all in one transaction, fair enough.
> > If they should be sent seperately (and accepted seperately?), why is
> > $domain not populated in the ACL's?
>
> I should specify that this is in the data portion of the acl, not the
> rcpt.

Replying to your own messages once is bad. Replying twice, well, that's
just me.

Turns out that yes, multiple domain rcpt's can be set in a single
transaction. This seems a little broken to me, but it is the way it is.