[Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address

Author: Jose de Paula Eufrásio Junior
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address
Hello there.

Brazil is hell for a SMTP, definitively(sp?).

I'm using sender callouts in exim 4.30 to help blocking spam from
sources inside and outside the country, and this method blocks almost
60% of UCE every day.

The problem is, some lazy a** so called "admins" block their "<>" to
"fight spam". This is being a pain, because I'm being forced to remove
various domains from the callout check.

There's a way to make exim do the callout check using an address
different from <>? Or any solution aside removing the check from certain
domains? (some free internet/email providers here are using qmail and
blocking <>, so it'll be soon a spam nest)...

[]s
core

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior