Re: [Exim] [Newbie] local delivery not working

Author: Bruce Richardson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [Newbie] local delivery not working
On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:26:49AM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 22:52, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> > Shouldn't the list software delete all attachments, including the
> > whole body of the email quoted below, given the presence of the
> > following header:
>
> Actually the MLM deals with mutipart types, and mails where the single
> part is other than text/plain, but I've not come across a single part
> mail with a content-disposition before.

It wasn't single part. I normally don't sign mail to this list but
forgot for that message. Mutt defaults to sending signed mail as a
series of attachments rather than the older inline method. The final
state of the message that arrived at the list was down to the MLM's
stripping algorithm. The original message was multipart, with
content-type multipart/mixed.

--
Bruce

Hierophant: someone who remembers, when you are on the way down,
everything you did to them on the way up.