Re: [Exim] TO HAVE A COPY OF EVERY EMAIL SENT [OffTopic]

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TO HAVE A COPY OF EVERY EMAIL SENT [OffTopic]
It's required when financial transactions are involved, and firms were
very eager in that sector to log everything.

Brokerage houses on Wall Street not only archive all email, but now use
3rd party, offsite proxies to log all Instant Message conversations.

The companies need a record of all the transaction requests -- as
people are increasingly doing so over IM. I think they have to hold
onto them for a minimum for 4 years...

And google says that its 3: