[Exim] Still errors in EXIM 4.30

Author: Silly Billy
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Still errors in EXIM 4.30
Yea Derrick you are right config file of EXIM 4.30 in
the routers section i have something like this:

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
user = mailnull
group = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

the error is that it can't find the /etc/aliases or
where ever my aliases are located

BUT now when i change the location for data i.e.

data = /etc/aliases (position of my aliases file)

then send mail to my local user it show this type of
error ... (using Red hat 8.0 OS)

[root@dexter exim]# mail -v test@???
Subject: dfdfdf
.
Cc:
Null message body; hope that's ok
test... Connecting to localhost.localdomain. via
relay...
220 test.tlpk.com ESMTP Exim 4.30 Wed, 31 Mar 2004
09:56:40 +0500
>>> EHLO test.tlpk.com

250-test.tlpk.com Hello localhost [127.0.0.1]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
>>> MAIL From:<root@???> SIZE=26

250 OK
>>> RCPT To:<test@???>
>>> DATA

451 Temporary local problem - please try later
test... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please
try later
503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
>>> RSET

250 Reset OK
Closing connection to localhost.localdomain.
>>> QUIT

221 test.tlpk.com closing connection

even i mention in my /etc/hosts file i.e.
192.0.0.6        test.tlpk.com    test
and that is my machine IP 192.0.0.6

Now what should i do to re-configure my
/etc/exim/exim.conf file .... ??????