Re: [Exim] acl_smtp_helo

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] acl_smtp_helo
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:58:13AM -0700, Aaron Dalton wrote:
> I would like to reject certain messages based on the "received from"
> domain. At first I tried "sender_domain" but that only verifies
> (apparently) the "mail from:" address. I am assuming that somewhere
> there is a variable that contains the domain that actually "helo"'d.
> How can I access this information and ACL it? The Exim documentation
> is pretty sparse on this particular ACL form.

Rejecting on the helo parameter is useless, as many clients put junk in
there. In addition, rejecting on HELO can often mean that the remote
client, if it is an mta, repeatedly tries to resend.

--
Bruce

Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards, apart from
ostriches if you punch them hard enough.