Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.31-16

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Tom Kistner
Υ/ο: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.31-16
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 05:09:35PM +0200, Tom Kistner wrote:
> The patch against the newly released Exim 4.31 is at
>
> http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

Small quibble re MIME sanity checks:

#define MIME_SANITY_MAX_BOUNDARY_LENGTH 1024

and then

            if (Ustrlen(value) > MIME_SANITY_MAX_BOUNDARY_LENGTH) {
              mime_trigger_error(MIME_ERRORLEVEL_BOUNDARY_LENGTH);
            }

According to rfc2046, boundary strings should not be more than 70
characters (not counting the two leading hyphens). It's also illegal to
have an empty boundary string. I don't know if, in practice, any
current mail clients violate the legal maximum length (those that I have
tested barf on overlong boundary string). The new MIME acl provides a
good mechanism for testing this, though ;)

--
Bruce

I unfortunately do not know how to turn cheese into gold.