Re: [Exim] Forwarding to a Blackberry device

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Forwarding to a Blackberry device
* Kevin M. Barrett <kmb@???> [20040329 03:04]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I'm hoping that some has already done this,  I have a few users who
> have blackberry devices and I really want to "split deliver" their email
> but would rather not use an alias as these are existing users.   Also there
> may be some "loaner" units that will get handed around like a beeper.  What
> I was thinking was a lsearch to see if the user was a BB user and return
> the address ( the BB email address to push to ) and then execute that
> delivery then the local delivery.   I'm guessing that I could do this with
> the unseen feature.  Does anyone have a thought on the best way to do this?

Hi Kevin,

How about a shadow_transport and a redirect router? I think that would
be handy, but I haven't tested that combo.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post